Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P-burg vs SF District Championship Predictions
who will win it and why?
Prestonsburg will win it by 10+. With the roll that P-burg has been on lately and the poorly played games they have had the past 2 games, they should be due for a great game and they will be ready to play. South Floyd is a good team, but not good enough to play with the current P-burg team.
So I say Prestonsburg by 11.
This should be a great game..Pburg by 5
I will have to go with P-Burg in this one. I'm not sure by how much though. I see the Blackcats going far in the regional tourney. They truly know the concept of "team" ball. Unselfishness gets you places. Good Luck Blackcats!!
South Floyd by 3
Prestonsburg by 7
South floyd plays like they did last night it will not look good for the cats, Pburg beat Sf at Pburg by 9 I think and SF shot 205 for the game and they still where within 6 with a minute to go. SF by 8
IMO SF won't be able to do what they did to BL to P-burg, P-burg is much bigger and stronger then BL. P-burg by 12.
And much bigger and stronger then BL is IMO SF will not be able to do what they did to BL to P-burg P-burg.
P-Burg 5+
P-Burg takes this one
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BLACKCATS
South Floyd by 6, Steven Stanly is going to go off.
IF.......
South Floyd plays a fundamentally sound game ...they could very well win.
However ; IF.......
The P-Burg team that plays
all-out , in ur face D....and passes the rock so well shows up....they should prevail.
How far up?
Hey BGRBABE.....for some reason your avatar makes me want to "fiddle around". :lol: Big Grin :wink:
This should be a good game. I agree SF has had problems this year, but for some reason when it comes to playing tourny time they play much better. I watched them play in the all A where they played well and I look for the same type of play against P-burg. This is one game I would not want to miss. Both teams play hard and can get hot. Dont know who to pick, but I am cheering for SF.

THE BULL
Prestonsburg should win this one...I won't give a prediction because SF shut me up on Wednesday and I have the utmost respect for them after they dismantled BL... job well done!
This will be a good game with plenty of factors to make it that way. From the rivalry, to the way each team has been playing its last few games, the point gaurds, and the way each team plays the boards.. this should be a very exciting game. Either team has the ability to win but I believe the game will go to whoever wants it more. With that being said, I'll take the Cats!!
GOOD LUCK BLACKCATS!!!!
Raiders by 6, should be a great game. The hungriest team will take home the trophy.
I hear you.
That will be Prestonsburg.
We'll find out in a few hours! Good Luck to both teams. GO RAIDERS!!
I guess you will be attending the game tonight right?

Also any BGR member that wants to meet up with me tonight at the 58th district championship game, I will be wearing a pair of jeans and a red prestonsburg basketball sweatshirt with the number 14 inside of a basketball on it, and a pair of white tennis shoes. (My lucky attire).
I'll be there BCF4L, don't know what I'm wearing yet but I will have my black eye on from the Pickleball games LOL. I'll look for the red shirt though. See ya there maybe?
I'll take south floyd by 6......When they play inside-out they're tough to beat...