Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nathan Skidmore signs to play football at Eastern Kentucky University
I want to wish a big congrats to Nathan Skidmore on fulfilling his dream of playing D1 football. He is a great player and even better kid! I have got most of his stats through his 4 years at Powell County.
Rushing yards: 6339
Rushing touchdowns: 75
Receiving yards: 511
Receiving touchdowns: 3
Total tackles: 251
Total touchdowns: 80 (1 passing and 1 fumble return)
Eastern Kentucky gets a really good ball player who can play anywhere on the field. Give him a few years and he will be playing significant minutes for the Colonels. I wish him the best of luck!
:notworthy
Congrats to the kid, sounds like a player.
He signed a full football scholarship
No, but he is a preferred walk on which guarantees him a roster spot on the team. Personally I think he will work his way up to a scholarship!
I’ll say this, his opponents didn’t feel too well after games. He brought it to the defense when he ran the ball. One of the hardest runners I’ve seen! Happy for him.
Don't know the kid personally but I had a chance to watch him play. Seems like a really well rounded athlete and hard nosed. Congrats!
Congrats to him.
Congrats, this kid plays with a lot of heart and is well deserved of this opportunity.
Ive witnessed Nathan play since he was in 7th grade and watch him grow into the player he is today. Extremely humble on and off the field, never complains for more touches and does anything needed to help his team win. Great Athlete, even better person. Nathan is a hard runner that can make a defender slip out of his cleats with his shiftiness. He’s a blast to watch and to have played with. Best of luck to #15, he’s a hard worker and has big things ahead of him.
Nathan Skidmore is a great athlete and an outstanding young man. I see big things in his future. I just want to point out that he is playing 3 sports year around in High School. I can’t wait to see him in the weight room and focusing on football all year around. Congrats Nate!
Congrats to the kid! Hope he excels at the Big E.....both in football and academics!