Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co 8 Allen Central 4
the Dawgs take a nice win over Allen Central 8-4 in the 15th regional semi finals this evening
Congrats Dawgs and I hope to see a rematch of the 57 district Tourney!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
A lot of unearned runs in this game. I think there was only one earned run the entire game. Lets get ready for Thursday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
AC allowed 0 earned runs in this game. Logan Crowder and Scott Little pitched very well for AC, as did Cyrus and Roberts for LC. LC made 3 errors and AC committed 6. Very sloppy game defensively for both teams. AC had their chances, but their errors came at the worst possible times. Congrats, Lawrence. Good luck Thursday night.
Congrats Dawgs.

Who pitched what innings for LC?
The Guru Wrote:Congrats Dawgs.

Who pitched what innings for LC?
I believe Cyrus pitched into the 3rd or 4th and Roberts came into the game in the middle of one of those innings.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:I believe Cyrus pitched into the 3rd or 4th and Roberts came into the game in the middle of one of those innings.
Who all is available for Thur.?
The Guru Wrote:Who all is available for Thur.?
Sheperd and Cyrus are available for sure. I'm not sure about Roberts.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Sheperd and Cyrus are available for sure. I'm not sure about Roberts.
I think everyone is available for LC.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:I believe Cyrus pitched into the 3rd or 4th and Roberts came into the game in the middle of one of those innings.
Cyrus pitched to one batter in the 4th and recorded 0 outs and was relieved by Roberts who finished the game.

For Allen Central Logan Crowder pitched the first two innings and Scott Little pitched the final five.
The Guru Wrote:Who all is available for Thur.?
Both teams have everybody available.
Good job Dawgs looks like we got them Eagles agian . IMO it's going to take a better effort this time to come away with the W but theirs not a doubt in my mind you all have what it take's . Stay focused and go get you another one . GO DAWGS:Clap: