Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs Perry Central- District Championship
Surprised someone hasn't already put this one on there. I know there are some strong opinions out there Let's get it on!
Can't wait for this one, I think PCC wins 55-53. I believe Back will have a huge game, and Caudill will be able to keep the Dawgs off the boards and help give the Dores the district championship and a first round region draw of either, LCC, Wolfe or Estill Co.
I know this game is for bragging rights of course, but it really doesn't mean anything as far as the regional tourney goes. They both are going and will be in opposite brackets. The winner will have to be in same bracket with Breathitt, Knott, or Powell as winners and the other will have to play either Breathitt, Knott, or Powell as the loser, so not much different either way. They both have a chance to meet each other again for the chance to go to RUPP!!!!! Would like to see Knott/Hazard and Breathitt/PCC semi final, would be a great ending to the season. Good luck to all of the teams! :Cheerlead
PCC has won 6 of last 8 54th district titles Buckhorn 1 Hazard 1
me and mine Wrote:PCC has won 6 of last 8 54th district titles Buckhorn 1 Hazard 1
With about triple that amount of transfers, no surprise! :HitWall: :ChairHit: :devilflam
With deep regrets :popcorn:

Perry County Central 64
Hazard 58
Zag, if you’re gonna call hazard v. Perry games, you gotta quit being so pro perry
Easy Wind Wrote:Zag, if you’re gonna call hazard v. Perry games, you gotta quit being so pro perry

I appreciate your concerns, Easy Wind.
But I have nothing to gain as a broadcaster by being "Pro-Perry" or "Anti-Hazard" while on the radio.
I want all the teams in the 14th Region, and especially the 54th District, to succeed. I just wrote a column for Bluegrass Sports Nation about Buckhorn's girls that was posted earlier today. Feel free to give it a read.

It's always my goal to be an unbiased observer as I've made a career out of journalism and broadcasting. If you would please give an example of what I said that was "Pro-Perry" outside of "nice shot by (insert Perry player here)" or "good defense by (insert Perry player here)," I'd love to know about it so I can continue to improve. If you can't tell me anything specific and just want to take uneducated shots at my reputation, feel free to pound sand.