Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Rogers Clark 63 Breathitt County 38
Final from Jackson.
Ugly performance for senior night.
Breathitt will be okay. This team also beat Knott Central this year in Hindman. Clark County is a very good team with a tough schedule. They would win the 14th if they were in it but have their work cut out in the 10th with the likes of Campbell County and Cooper to deal with.
Knott did get beat, but a 7 point loss is a bit different than a 25 point loss..I was really pulling for Breathitt in the beginning, but seems like they haven’t improved as much as other teams throughout the year..I would say Hazard is the most improved from what I’ve seen since the beginning of season
roundballer Wrote:Knott did get beat, but a 7 point loss is a bit different than a 25 point loss..I was really pulling for Breathitt in the beginning, but seems like they haven’t improved as much as other teams throughout the year..I would say Hazard is the most improved from what I’ve seen since the beginning of season

Hazard also lost to Buckhorn last night. With that being said, no team is consistent in the 14th this year, with the exception of KCC looking decent right now.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Breathitt will be okay. This team also beat Knott Central this year in Hindman. Clark County is a very good team with a tough schedule. They would win the 14th if they were in it but have their work cut out in the 10th with the likes of Campbell County and Cooper to deal with.

cooper isn’t In the 10th
Knott and Clark played just two days before they played Breathitt with knott being in the game the whole way. 4 point game with a min to go
I was surprised at the lopsided score here, I didn't think UK could beat the Bobcats that bad in Jackson, haha . In all seriousness, this was a bad loss for Breathitt but I am sure they will be ready to go for tournament next week.