Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps 47 Belfry 37
Wow! 15th Region b-ball is crazy! Deskins may be on hot seat after this one!!!
Don’t think it matters who he gets beat by! He will never be on the hot seat. Belfry isn’t worried about anything but football. Boys and girls b-ball proves that.
Going to say the same thing I have said all season about belfry boys and girls
Dear Belfry,
"It's Time!"
Politics have to stay out of it! But we all know that won’t happen and that’s why NO change will be made. Kids are the ones getting done wrong!
Did the girls from West Virginia play in this game or are they eligible yet?
No, they haven't been ruled eligible last I heard.
When Stewart or Mounts was coaching Belfry they were always in the mix for region. Since they left they have still had as much talent or more and have accomplished nothing.

Also, how do football players transfer from WV to KY and never have a problem but these girls can not get eligible? One football player transferred twice in the same season and never missed a game.
Shocking.
kywvfan Wrote:When Stewart or Mounts was coaching Belfry they were always in the mix for region. Since they left they have still had as much talent or more and have accomplished nothing.

Also, how do football players transfer from WV to KY and never have a problem but these girls can not get eligible? One football player transferred twice in the same season and never missed a game.

Who was that? I remember a young man transferring to Belfry....then transferring to Mingo Central during the season.....but not the other way around.

That being said.....there is NO WAY Belfry should struggle in other sports the way they do. Boys and Girls Basketball, Baseball, etc etc. The Administration has to grow a pair and start cutting some of these coaches loose. Not saying Belfry should dominate other sports....but they should always be in the mix and competitive.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Who was that? I remember a young man transferring to Belfry....then transferring to Mingo Central during the season.....but not the other way around.

That being said.....there is NO WAY Belfry should struggle in other sports the way they do. Boys and Girls Basketball, Baseball, etc etc. The Administration has to grow a pair and start cutting some of these coaches loose. Not saying Belfry should dominate other sports....but they should always be in the mix and competitive.

The administration IS the problem.

Look at your coaches, look at what all them in the major sports where - Football coaches.

Outside Thompson, all major coaches where football coaches at one time, are still are, or were their wives.

There is also politics clicks that run the school. They are also so worried about transfers, they don’t discipline kids.