Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central gets transfer from Scott County
97, sumner didn’t transfer, 99 2000, Ben bowling
And can you name me any team that won it without transfers
hitter Wrote:97, sumner didn’t transfer, 99 2000, Ben bowling

Ben Bowling was born and raised in APG in Perry County, he transferred out, not in.
[Image:

]

#hoskyisstillbestsixthmaninregion More mash taters please!!!
hitter Wrote:And can you name me any team that won it without transfers
Billy Sumner was from Knott County and went to Carr Creek Elementary, Brian Kilbern went to Carr Creek (although I believe he was originally from Perry). Emanual Harris went to Carr Creek. All were recruited to PCC. Several others carr creek grade school players were unsuccessfully recruited by PCC around that time as well.

Also Jamie Fugate was a Knott County resident and went to Cordia Elementary, then to PCC.

Al Holland can thank Knott County for a couple of his championships at M.C. Napier and PCC in the late 90's. Knott County has been victim to a lot of transfers despite popular opinion to the contrary on this message board.
FunFan Wrote:Billy Sumner was from Knott County and went to Carr Creek Elementary, Brian Kilbern went to Carr Creek (although I believe he was originally from Perry). Emanual Harris went to Carr Creek. All were recruited to PCC. Several others carr creek grade school players were unsuccessfully recruited by PCC around that time as well.

Also Jamie Fugate was a Knott County resident and went to Cordia Elementary, then to PCC.

Al Holland can thank Knott County for a couple of his championships at M.C. Napier and PCC in the late 90's. Knott County has been victim to a lot of transfers despite popular opinion to the contrary on this message board.

Big Al is gracious and was always thankful for anything he landed from over there.
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

#hoskyisstillbestsixthmaninregion More mash taters please!!!

Opie would be welcome in Perry County we always liked Andy Griffith over here.
Wolfe co is the Opie Capital of East ky. Year-in-year-out, always Guaranteed to have a token ginger and a receding hairline by their sophomore year.
Frazier should be eligible Friday and the Jones kid next week Vs Knott
billsizemore63 Wrote:Frazier should be eligible Friday and the Jones kid next week Vs Knott

Christmas comes a little late in the mountains
billsizemore63 Wrote:Frazier should be eligible Friday and the Jones kid next week Vs Knott
Frazier has a hearing Jan. 31st
There will be nothing before that.

Who is Jones? lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Frazier has a hearing Jan. 31st
There will be nothing before that.

Who is Jones? lol

No idea that’s what I read on another message board
Frazier and Reed need to transfer back to Cordia tomorrow and they would be my #1 team in the 14th Confusederiously:
Any word on fraizer eligability at perry central ????
me and mine Wrote:Any word on fraizer eligability at perry central ????

Still waiting on the commissioner's ruling.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Ben Bowling was born and raised in APG in Perry County, he transferred out, not in.

That’s right. The other post asked when perry had won a region without transfers
FunFan Wrote:Billy Sumner was from Knott County and went to Carr Creek Elementary, Brian Kilbern went to Carr Creek (although I believe he was originally from Perry). Emanual Harris went to Carr Creek. All were recruited to PCC. Several others carr creek grade school players were unsuccessfully recruited by PCC around that time as well.

It’s not transferring if you leave after grade school and if this is the rule you want to go by then knott hasn’t won a region in the last 25 years without a transfer
zaga_fan Wrote:Still waiting on the commissioner's ruling.

He’s eligible!
basketballx2 Wrote:He’s eligible!

Didn't play tonight.
It's my understanding the committee recommended eligibility but the commissioner either hadn't signed off yet or they haven't received word from him.

That was as of a few hours ago. He could be playing tomorrow night.