9. Estill County

10. Breathitt County

11. Buckhorn

12. Lee County

13. Jackson City

14. June Buchanan

15. Riverside Christian

16. Cordia

I'd go Hazard, Knott, Letcher, Leslie. Keep in mind Mullins transferred to Hazard. That doesn't get taken into effect with these rankings. And I could argue moving Wolfe ahead of Perry, for sure above Owsley.
Caudill for Hazard is an excellent point guard and is young. Hazard girls played a good game tonight.
Also, I'd put Jackson City over Lee and Buckhorn.
I think its a toss up between JC ,Buckhorn, and Lee
Thanks for the update Ole Man! However, the only Universe in which this rating matters is in the 54th District! As FatPat would say, "WOWZA!"
Looks like is pretty accurate.

I still wonder why Mullins went to Hazard. Seems as though they already had the best PG in the region in Caudill? Might just muddy the water in the City...you know they do have water troubles there!

Anyway, at least that's what the guys at Smittys tell me.
Well ya know, Caudill may want to play the 2. Lot less work and more room for scoring. Waterline may be fixed soon.
Well, since she transferred to Hazard, I'm sure she understood going in that her role would change tremendously. Way different from her role at Leslie, where she was without a doubt the main ball handler. At Hazard, she is a part of a superteam. They have the best guards in the region without a doubt. Caudill and Mullins are both top 5 players in the region along with Maggard, Smith, and Higgins. In my opinion anyways.