Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Jones new Head coach at Bourbon County
.....uuummmmmm, pretty sure the horse industry had a pretty large part of Lexington's history, growth and wealth.
FoSho Wrote:.....uuummmmmm, pretty sure the horse industry had a pretty large part of Lexington's history, growth and wealth.
:rage:
Who cares!!! Let’s talk about football.
pjdoug Wrote::rage:

Classy as usual.

🙄
FoSho Wrote:Classy as usual.

🙄

Always.
Congrats to him.
I remember they called a man named Dudley Hilton crazy to for going to bourbon county. I’m pretty sure he was from the mountains as well! Can anyone remind us what he was able to accomplish at Bourbon?
Oh yea he won a damn state title! Boys I’m here to tell ya football is still a real simple game it comes down to blocking and tackling, both of which ain’t a case of talent but attitude and want to! Coaches jones will have his team fundamentally sound, along with plenty of attitude and want to. Give em Hell David from all of us in EASTERN KY!!
Is JoJo Kemp an assistant coach there now?
THINBLUELINE411 Wrote:I remember they called a man named Dudley Hilton crazy to for going to bourbon county. I’m pretty sure he was from the mountains as well! Can anyone remind us what he was able to accomplish at Bourbon?

Dudley Hilton is from Springfield
UCfan1 Wrote:Is JoJo Kemp an assistant coach there now?

Maybe...if he left Dunbar. ?!?!
Real Badman Wrote:Dudley Hilton is from Springfield

Yea he left Bell to come to Bourban.
THINBLUELINE411 Wrote:Yea he left Bell to come to Bourban.

Mars is the 4th planet from the Sun.