Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Western 64 Knott County Central 63
Final
Way to go Western!
Congrats to Western
Tough loss for Knott Co, If I'm not mistaken the first lead for Western was the final score.
Western plays in the always tough 6th region so I know that leads to a lot of losses but they play 12-13 kids and have 6-7 that are 6'4, 6'5 range. They just struggle shooting the ball. #21 got hot and led them to a nice comeback win. #0 the PG had a good game as well.
[Image: https://i.gifer.com/2cmL.gif] Bolz ole Fatpat got tore up in this one baby! Had em right where we wanted em bruthas! Looked over and Facetiming Magz for the last quarter while he in Daytony and when Western took the lead Magz hit the pavement like a mutha! Ole Fatpat was pumped up but give shoutout to Britt and the lil warriors! Negative Wowza! #willbounceback #concessionswasshaba More mash taters please!!!
Leonards_loser Wrote:Tough loss for Knott Co, If I'm not mistaken the first lead for Western was the final score.
Western plays in the always tough 6th region so I know that leads to a lot of losses but they play 12-13 kids and have 6-7 that are 6'4, 6'5 range. They just struggle shooting the ball. #21 got hot and led them to a nice comeback win. #0 the PG had a good game as well.

They must have been a late addition, as I thought Cincy Hills Christian was slated. This loss is actually a head scratcher. They’ve not been totally blown out by anyone, but their only wins previous to last night were against Kentucky Country Day, Atherton and Holy Cross.

I think outside Butler, the 6th might be down just a bit. But down is a relative term when comparing regions lol
Knott County just seems like a team whose players are still trying to figure out their roles, Slone being out has defiantly hurt them, but it seems like they are struggling to find a game plan most nights. Do they lean on the Couch twins, or Napier from outside, or do they look to get an inside out with McGuire and Whitaker. I think BB will have them ready to go by tourney but right now they seem a little lost.