Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2)Clemson vs (3)Notre Dame 12/29 (Cotton Bowl)
The battle of the unbeatens.(2)Clemson vs (3)Notre Dame in the Cotton Bowl. Notre Dame comes into the game 12-0. Clemson, the ACC champion, comes into the game 14-0. What are your thoughts on this matchup?
Tigers - 38
Fighting Irish - 10
Clemson by 12. Luck of the Irish runs out.
I hope Clemson exposes Notre Dame for what they really are which is pretenders. I'm wondering though what kind of impact the suspension of the three Clemson players will have on this game?
I'll be shocked if the Irish can keep the margin below 17... GO TIGERS!!! :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Westside Wrote:I hope Clemson exposes Notre Dame for what they really are which is pretenders. I'm wondering though what kind of impact the suspension of the three Clemson players will have on this game?

The Irish will meet a Defemse that is not very happy and faster than they're used to.
Westside Wrote:The battle of the unbeatens.(2)Clemson vs (3)Notre Dame in the Cotton Bowl. Notre Dame comes into the game 12-0. Clemson, the ACC champion, comes into the game 14-0. What are your thoughts on this matchup?

Go Tigers!
Westside Wrote:I hope Clemson exposes Notre Dame for what they really are which is pretenders. I'm wondering though what kind of impact the suspension of the three Clemson players will have on this game?
I hope so too. I think they'll take it without the players.