Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 57 George Rogers Clark 46
Final in the Frankfort Toyota/Community Trust Bank Hoop It Up at Franklin County high school.
Is Clark County’s top 3 scorers still out? They also lost to Danville a few nights ago but 66% of their scoring didn’t play.
I think their top scorer was back for sure.

Hayley Harrison 17.8ppg- this Should have been her 1st game back after a 2 game suspension that happened in the scott game.
Kennedy Igo 14.4ppg- not sure if she played
Maleaha Ball 11.4ppg - not sure if she played
Who does Russell play on Saturday after winning the first 2 tournament games? Do they play again on Saturday at the Franklin Toyota/Community Bank Tournament?
Final Day of Capital City Hoop It Up matchups are set for tomorrow:

12:00pm George Rogers Clark vs. Henry Clay

1:30pm Hopkins County Central vs. Louisville Holy Cross

3:15pm Franklin County vs. Danville

5:00pm Campbell County vs. Russell (Championship)

I'm not sure how they determined who plays in the Championship because 3 teams haven't been defeated in the tournament: Danville,Russell, and Campbell County
George Rogers Clark did have there leading scorer Hayley Harrison back Friday night vs. Russell and she scored 13. Kennedy Igo 14 ppg. and Maleaha Bell 11 ppg. were still out with injuries for George Rogers Clark.
Russell's duo underneath Lakie Sanders had 16 and 10 and Aubrey Hill had 10 for 2 double/doubles and Kaeli Ross scored 21 points hitting 3 three pointers. Russell seems to be getting better in each game and there defense is outstanding right now. This is a very young team with Shaelyn Steele a 7th grader averaging 7 ppg. and Lindsay
Wallenfelsz averaging 7 ppg and Casey Wallenfelsz each are 9th graders. Then you have Kaeli Ross only a 10th grader averaging 13 ppg., and Aubrey Hill a 10th grader averaging Double/Double at 16 and 10. The only senior is Lakie Sanders averaging 13 and 5. This team could be a force when the 16th regional tourney rolls around and if Russell stays healthy.
Yeah, I seen the stats already on the daily independent website.
McKenah Morris is a senior.