Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dudley and Bell Co. 2019
WhyLie Wrote:Not your pal and most of that statement is a lie, but go ahead and feel better

Pal is a lot better than the other name I had in mind and your full of shit, you know nothing about what happened at Kroger field Bell Co spent it at home. It’s always same kind of mantra with you, bash Corbin no matter what
pjdoug Wrote:calling a person pal could cause you to suffer the same consequences as celebrating on their sideline Confusednicker:

I doubt it they don’t react like that in Bell Co :Shaking:
We don’t teach that behavior. Corbin will say anything to defend it. Mostly lies. Hell if all of you Corbin posters were on the field you are either coaches or lying or both. Everyone saw it , i guess you are the only one that knew the whole story? I said some saw one thing and some another but with you guys it is only one side. Stop being so defensive this thread is not about you, I know you think everything is.
WhyLie Wrote:We don’t teach that behavior. Corbin will say anything to defend it. Mostly lies. Hell if all of you Corbin posters were on the field you are either coaches or lying or both. Everyone saw it , i guess you are the only one that knew the whole story? I said some saw one thing and some another but with you guys it is only one side. Stop being so defensive this thread is not about you, I know you think everything is.

Right this thread is not about Corbin or state game, but I believe you brought Corbin into it. Also brought up the post game incident, so if you don’t want someone to post back in defense keep it about Dudley and the bleachers or playing a weak schedule whatever you prefer. As to your earlier post about bell would beat Corbin this coming season, I don’t think so but we will never know because ole dud pulled out. Didn’t like packing the twin L around all off season. Also like to add, Corbin isn’t the only team to get in trouble for throwing a punch this season, pretty sure bell had player punching. What is that saying about a glass house?
I agree , tell your girlfriends to stop defending that behavior.