Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel 80 Corbin 45
South played some good team ball tonight. Good district win girls!
Yep. Kept the starters in until one minute left in the 4th qtr when Corbins best player Stewart got her 4th foul with 6:00 to go and took her out then played 2 Eighth graders and 2 Freshman girls the rest of the game. Starters for Corbin didn’t play past halftime. Guess the coach wanted to punish them
Nope superfly. Regardless of how bad you dislike South, that’s not true. Coach is still trying to get to know his team. He’s trying to teach them things and it’s hard to teach them when they’re on the bench.
It’s great to learn against a freshman team. That helps
Don’t get me wrong, South has a great team and would be very disappointing if they don’t win the region but why keep the starters in till 1 minute left with a running clock? Don’t know what he is teaching all it was was the
Starters padding their stats against 8th and freshman girls.
Way to go Cardinals!
Congrats to Cardinals
I think it's just part of the rival. I watched South Laurel beat them 45 last year and they didn't show much mercy. If I believe right Collett was hurt but Steele played just about every second.
Hounds have slid bad the last couple of years. The little guy needs to right the ship.
I think he’s turning it around. It just takes time to rebuild.