Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valley-59 Pikeville-40
looks like Pikeville played decent
pikeville played a nice game, very impressed by them
Mayb if they had played like this all year they could have had a beter outing this season
yes i saw a much improved Pikeville team out there tonite
they just still arent as talented as the SV
Congrats to Wildcats on a good district win and Congrats to Pikeville on a well played game!
Is Shurtleff alright? Didn't he hurt his ankle?
Pikeville plays ER now dont they?
im pretty sure Shurtleff will be ready to go against ER
and yes they now play ER on Thursday night
wow isnt this a low scoring game?
congrats valley
Pikeville didnt play a good game. Neither did Valley. It was a sloppy game. The only person who played well for Valley was Riddle he had 22. The rest of Shelby Valley's team was cold. The Panters I believe only had one player in double figures Tim Honaker with 13.

Very boring game to watch. The most enthusiasm I saw was when they announced Pike County wasnt having school tommorow, which is today.
well never the less good district win for Valley hopefully Pikeville can still make it and beat Eastridge
hopefully ur right Peter lol
and yea there wasnt much enthusiasm in this game...
congrats to valley. pikeville played a nice game though.

playing pikeville thursday might give east ridge a better shot at winning district for the third time in a row though. they do not have the ability this year that previous teams had. loosing most of their starting line up will definetly show in this district tournament.
How would it give them a better shot of winning it? Even if they do beat Pikeville, they would have to play Valley and playing Valley at Valley will be an obstacle.
you have got that right bessie
Congrats Valley.
I truely think the toughest place to play in the 15region is at Valley idk what it is about that place but its so tough. The rims are so tight there that u have to hit ur shot PERFECT you dont get the lucky bounces like u do at Central and ER. TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH place to play.

IF Pikeville beats ER this would b the first time in 4 years that p-ville will have made the 15th regional tourny. GOOD LUCK Panthers would like to c u all pull out a HUGE win it can happen.
I think it would have been nice from them to beat valley. lol
But, ER is fine with me lol

good win valley
Tell me more about it.
it will be easier to beat pikeville in our first district game this season instead of playing valley. i agree that valley will be a tough opponent this year. east ridge has never beaten valley in regular season play but have won all but one time (east ridge's first year in regionals) in tournament play.

i just hope that east ridge can pull a big trick out of their hat and win district for the third year running. hey, i can hope can't i? lol
"thetribe" Wrote:i just hope that east ridge can pull a big trick out of their hat and win district for the third year running. hey, i can hope can't i? lol

Yeah, and I can hope to win the lottery, but it's not going to happen...
"worstever" Wrote:
"thetribe" Wrote:i just hope that east ridge can pull a big trick out of their hat and win district for the third year running. hey, i can hope can't i? lol

Yeah, and I can hope to win the lottery, but it's not going to happen...

That's exactly what you Valley fans said the last two years too.
I do not c valley getting beat this season and to b honest i hope they dont i do not want to draw them 1st round of region ill b certainly content with playing ER.
i made a mistake in my earlier post by saying the shelby valley beat east ridge in the tournament. they didnt. sorry, my mistake. east ridge beat sv to win district and they lost to prestonsburg during the first round of regionals..
my bad. sorry guys.