Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County 58 South Laurel 54
Final
Huge win for Clay.
Times tribune might want to redo their freshly printed top 10 Confusednicker:
Surprising score. Figured South would easily win this one.
South was too cocky and the big 4 was interested more in who could score the most and didn’t play together. Poor attitudes after the game too I heard
I thought Chris Souder was the savior? Chasing talent sometimes bites you in the rear.
South Laurel will be fine. Coach Souder has only been there for couple weeks right? Great win for Clay Co.
Tiggers with huge win
Tigers are back. Watch out
It's got to be tough to throttle back the big four for South. They have the talent but how do you get that much talent to play together as a team. Souder will have them ready tourney time. He said all this means is we aren't going to be undefeated.
Superfly really! What’s your deal with the big 4? Those girls play great together. If you were at the game you would know they didn’t get to play together. 2 starters in foul trouble early. Total foul count for the game was South 24 to Clay 13. Another question, why would you throttle back on a run and gun style?
HD28 Wrote:I thought Chris Souder was the savior? Chasing talent sometimes bites you in the rear.

From the outside looking in, it looks like to me he is having to teach these kids how to defend. Walker only played zone cause he cant teach man to man principals( never could anywhere he coached). This team has great talent, just never been taught the game. I would not want to play them come district and region.
Clay’s not going to beat South when it matters most....late February. They’ve simply got too many weapons. And I’m sure they’re having to adjust to the new coach and his style.
HD28 Wrote:I thought Chris Souder was the savior? Chasing talent sometimes bites you in the rear.

Or wins you the WYMT mountain classic!
Impressive come back by the Lady Cardinals.
I knew this would not last long. South be tough in a month for anyone.
There defense was impressive the 2nd half. You can tell they are just learning the system.
South Laurel will win the region and finish in the top 8 teams in the state. Too much talent. Too many shooters.