Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to watch State Finals online?
I’m not going to be able to make it. I also figured that I’m not the only one and wanted to make thread where people can find links easily. Are there any besides the KHSAA website?
I think you have to pay for the game to watch it. You might find a “back door” stream to it, but you’re probably better off to just give Scrooge McDuck, I mean the KHSAA their money.
There once was a time the KHSAA streamed them live for no charge wasn't there?
The only place you can watch is NFHS Online. Its a 9.95 monthly fee and you can watch all games. Just cancel after all the games. I can't make it up this year so this is not a bad price.
https://www.nfhsnetwork.com
33 power Wrote:The only place you can watch is NFHS Online. Its a 9.95 monthly fee and you can watch all games. Just cancel after all the games. I can't make it up this year so this is not a bad price.

I did this last year. Well worth the price.
I’ve heard that’s it’s a really quality stream. It should be. The money they charge for everything. I just took out a 2nd montage for concession stand trips haha
It's hit or miss. It either streams really well or is a complete shit show full of lag and freezing.
Whatever you do, if you do buy it for the 9.95 or whatever it is, make sure you cancel it after the weekend. They will auto bill you every month for the next year if you don't.

Its shitty when content providers make you purchase a subscription instead of a one time fee.
Yes...then they make the process of canceling a total pain in the ass