Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 20 Shelby County 14
Final
Congrats to the panthers on a hard fought win against Shelby County! They have a tough task against Franklin County this Friday.
Way to go Panthers!

On another note, it would seem as though Knox Central should be reclassified. Seems absolutely ludicrous to me that teams from just outside Louisville should have to travel to SE Kentucky for 1st and 2nd round games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Way to go Panthers!

On another note, it would seem as though Knox Central should be reclassified. Seems absolutely ludicrous to me that teams from just outside Louisville should have to travel to SE Kentucky for 1st and 2nd round games.

Probably cross bracketing. Russell just played Wagoner, next Friday they play Central. Makes zero sense to me. If they want to mix things up, why not just seed all the teams in the playoffs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It is also ludicrous teams from SE Ky should have to travel to Louisville for 1st and second round games. Maybe teams could play up to avoid travel.
Both those are better alternatives, thats for sure!

Personally, this is what I would do. Move both Knox Central and Clay County up to 5A. Put them in District 8 and move North Laurel back to District 7. Then, as far as 4A District 6 goes, you can just bump one of the team from District 5 over.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
It will all change next year. Just a cross bracket thing but travel wasn’t that big a deal last night. Great ballgame tho and hated to see kid from KC get hurt.
Tommy2tone Wrote:It will all change next year. Just a cross bracket thing but travel wasn’t that big a deal last night. Great ballgame tho and hated to see kid from KC get hurt.

Who got hurt? Hate to see anyone go down.
#21 and he’s a really nice player. It looked like it was his arm.. asst coach said that they thought it broke his arm. #21 is a two way player and very good and has great hands..