Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
7.69%
Johnson Central
92.31%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland @ Johnson Central 11/16
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Prove it. Until you do, you have zero credibility here. The sounds more and more like a cheap motivational stunt that is about to backfire big time on the Tomcats.

Falsely accusing a much better team of cheating may make it less likely that Coach Matney will call off the dogs early tonight. If nothing else, this stunt should really fire up the JC fans.

If nothing else, this stunt HAS really fired up the JC fans.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
T-CATS Wrote:I wasn’t there Monday but was told by players what happened and last time I checked the players probably aren’t reading these posts and the people that do aren’t on the field playing the game. What happened Monday is motivating and ticking off the Cats and they will bring there A game tonight. A few miscues by JC and few bounces going our way and just like last seasons district game Ashland pulls the upset. Get JC behind on the scoreboard and Matney panics and gets away from the bread and butter and his comfort zone.

You have gone from saying "and I dont care if you believe me or not on the JC filming practice it happened" to now saying you weren't there Monday and putting the players on front street.

Martha Stewart didn't go to federal prison (FPC Alderson) for insider trading, she went for Knowingly Making false statements during the investigation.

I realize message boards can be used as an alternate reality, I'm as guilty as anybody for that, but making a claim as confident as your context reads in one post to saying you weren't there in another post less than an hour later is not convincing.
Ladies & Gentlemen of the BGR jury...
- No reporters & not one media outlet has reported these allegations. You know as well as I do, that if this did happen, the Ashland Independent School System would have probably reported this and the media would have ate it up due to the history between these teams and this being the regional championship.
- No photos or videos of any JC staff members have surfaced as evidence in this matter. You will never convince me that not one person that was there on Monday evening with the team didn't have their phone on them when these alleged acts took place.

I feel I have proven the alleged parties (JC) are Not Guilty of these allegations beyond a reasonable doubt.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:You have gone from saying "and I dont care if you believe me or not on the JC filming practice it happened" to now saying you weren't there Monday and putting the players on front street.

Martha Stewart didn't go to federal prison (FPC Alderson) for insider trading, she went for Knowingly Making false statements during the investigation.

I realize message boards can be used as an alternate reality, I'm as guilty as anybody for that, but making a claim as confident as your context reads in one post to saying you weren't there in another post less than an hour later is not convincing.

Put him in jail for lying to moderator Pulp, if the Tomcats can’t get up for this game no lying is going to help, Johnson Central big. Can’t believe grown men have to stoop that low.