Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott County 28 Frederick Douglass 27
Single Wing 77 Wrote:The more things change, the more they stay the same. Scott County is still the king of 6a football in Lexington.

geography much. I know that Georgetown would like to consider itself a neighborhood of Lexington but it is still Georgetown.
Looks like Frederick going to have to hit the recruiting road a tad harder.
Iam4thecats Wrote:You apparently had a hard time in math class. There are 8 teams left in the 6a playoffs and 7 of them run a 1 back offense.

WTF are you talking about?
THINBLUELINE411 Wrote:Cardinals playoff experience pays off in the end. I have said it before and by god I’ll say it again the spread suxs in November and December. You gotta be able to knock people backwards in the playoffs. The spreads zone blocking isn’t real blocking its people laying on people and without fast passing game to keep defense honest it fails every time. The Wing T does it once again when it counts in the playoffs!

Right here is what I'm talking about. I'm talking about how you are wrong in every but of this rant because 7 of the 8 teams in the 6a playoffs run a 1 back spread offense while you are pontificating about the 1 in 8 who isn't. I didn't think I had to hold your hand all the way through that.
Listened to this game and I say the coach at fd was to blame should have played safe ball went for the tie and tried to beat them in overtime. Only reason I can think he didn’t do that he had no faith they could beat them in ot