Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(6)Georgia @ (11)Kentucky 11/3
Strikeout King Wrote:Terry Wilson has stated that he's ready to lit it rip against the Dawgs

Lets just hope he is able to throw the ball to the right team.
Strikeout King Wrote:Terry Wilson has stated that he's ready to lit it rip against the Dawgs
I sure hope so. I hope they’re able to open things up and just go right st Georgia.
Cat Daddy Wrote:I look for the offense to be more up tempo this week, due to Wilson being more comfortable in a hurry up type of offense. A grind it out offense, doesn't allow the quarterback to get, or stay in a rhythm. If you think about the past two game winning drives, both were hurry up. Against Vanderbilt, the final drive consisted of running the ball on every play, but we went quick and didn't allow the Commodores to get comfortable and kept them off balance and wore them down. Against Missouri, Wilson had to play fast and he looked like a completely different quarterback. Wilson seems to think too much at times, and a faster paced offense will allow him to go out and play and do less thinking. With that being said, I'm not worried about the defense, because they have done their part all year and they are the reason we are playing for the SEC East Title. When the smoke clears at Kroger Field this Saturday, I truly believe the CATS, will be SEC East Champions. UK wins 24-20.
I totally agree with you. When it’s an up tempo offense, he already knows where he’s going with the ball. It takes a lot of the pre-snap reads off his shoulders and he just goes and plays. Everyone including myself forget that this is Wilson’s first year in the biggest best conference in all of college football. It takes time and maybe a year or so. I look forward to him next year with more talented hands coming in like Wandale Robinson.
KY needs to play some up tempo but not the whole game. They need to play better offensively like they did during the Miss ST and Florida games. Ball control, wear down the Georgia D and keep their O on the sideline and KY wins this game. Sneel needs 25-30 carries. Short passes to Conrad and take some deep shots to Bowden and get him the ball in space.
Getting pumped for this one! Really hoping Terry Wilson can be a true dual threat QB in this one! If so, I don't think Georgia will be able to get the stops they need.

When the lights have shined the brightest, this team has stepped up and performed, so I expect the same tomorrow!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Ok does anyone know why 2 Georgia D-Lineman was just announced to be out for this game today? They announced it in College Game day and Desmond Howard changed his pick from Georgia to UK. Unsure if it’s injuries or suspension or what.
I guess they have a total of 4 DL out for the UK game. One has been out since the first game of the season, one out since LSU game and 2 was game time decisions today. The two today is mysterious illness. Plus a DB is out.
GO BIG BLUE!! Biggest game in my lifetime.
Demarcus ware Wrote:I guess they have a total of 4 DL out for the UK game. One has been out since the first game of the season, one out since LSU game and 2 was game time decisions today. The two today is mysterious illness. Plus a DB is out.

I honestly do hate to here that. You never wish injuries upon anyone.

With that said, that should allow Benny Snell to run wild!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
This is the first time I have watched a game on television at Commonwealth that you can feel the excitement in the stadium and hear the crowd. Eventhough they are losing, they are playing well. The best I have seen in my lifetime. Hope UK can keep it up and get the win
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
14-3 at the half ... UGA

Either the anemic offense gets A LOT of MULTI VITAMINS at the half and hush the critics ( including myself ) or the defense and special teams score on their behalf!

GO CATS!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:14-3 at the half ... UGA

Either the anemic offense gets A LOT of MULTI VITAMINS at the half and hush the critics ( including myself ) or the defense and special teams score on their behalf!

GO CATS!
Don’t depend on this offense that’s for sure. How we are 7-1 is beyond me. The talent is there but damn it’s just more of the same horrible play calling.
Well Westside you was right. I was stupid enough to think we actually had a decent enough team to hang with a Georgia. Guess being a pretender fooled me. Maybe we can get Gran some extra money to help our offense a little more next year. Maybe we can graduate from a middle school playbook to a high school playbook. Although the defense isn’t all it’s cracked up to be either, there is an enormous gap between the top two teams in the SEC and the rest of the conference. It’s not even close
UK has some thugs don’t they? Lol. Getting ejected in the second half isn’t good.
UK is the master troll. Lures us in every year lol. Although 10-2 wouldn’t be bad if we can win out. We have to find an offense somewhere for next year. Losing a ton of seniors this year. Stoops and House can make a defense, but we have to find an offense and get away from this middle school playbook Confusednicker: