Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Raceland
Rams O line is struggling
14-7
Rams
Russell not out of it. Devils just gotta pull together and respond on next drive.
Guess he cant scramble any better. Sloppy game. Rams on the one with the fumble
Sorry I stopped posting guys .....my fingers were frozen
This weather hurt both teams on the offense side of the ball. I still believe Russell has came along way since the 41-0 loss to Ashland and 0-3 start. Both scores tonight were on turnovers. In the 1st quarter the squib kick being mishandled and Raceland took over on the 28 yard line and scored 3 plays later. Russell then marched right back down the field and tied the score 7-7. Then in the 4th quarter with 7-7 score Russell fumbles on 1 yard line and Raceland scores to make it 14-7. If it wasn't for these 2 plays and to start off with that squib kick and Raceland taking over at 28 yard line and scoring 3 plays later and then the Fumble by Russell on 1 yard line and then Raceland scores next play to win 14-7. Russell could have easily had a shutout tonight if it wasn't for these 2 turnovers resulting in easy 14 points for Raceland. NO Turnovers and Russell could have won this game tonight! Still I like where this Defense is from the start of the season after the Ashland game. Duvall getting injured didn't help Russell tonight in the running game. Has anyone heard about Duvall's injury tonight? The 2 turnovers by Russell and Raceland taking over on Russell 28 yard line and taking it in for the score and Russell's fumble on 1 yard line and Raceland scoring on next play was there easy 14 points given up by Turnovers tonight.