Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County 26 Knott County Central 6
Final
Heard this one got seriously chippy. Eventually had a dozen law enforcement officers show up because it was so bad.
Ghostofjoey Wrote:Heard this one got seriously chippy. Eventually had a dozen law enforcement officers show up because it was so bad.

I'd like to hear more details.
Went to the game. Wild one. A knott parent came out of the stands on the coach! That’s why law enforcement was called I believe. Very wild night. Really only scuffle was when knott had #9 from Magoffin on the bottom of the pile punching him. That heated everything up. This one was Magoffin all the way. Could have been worse but had a TD called back. Combs played it smart. Got up 26 and coasted with out getting his production players ejected or injured. I like the back up RB very well also. #22. Ran the ball hard.
bobcatsfan Wrote:Went to the game. Wild one. A knott parent came out of the stands on the coach! That’s why law enforcement was called I believe. Very wild night. Really only scuffle was when knott had #9 from Magoffin on the bottom of the pile punching him. That heated everything up. This one was Magoffin all the way. Could have been worse but had a TD called back. Combs played it smart. Got up 26 and coasted with out getting his production players ejected or injured. I like the back up RB very well also. #22. Ran the ball hard.

What is Combs first name? This has to be my family. :-)
I hope that parent is permanently banned from school property!
smoke1015 Wrote:What is Combs first name? This has to be my family. :-)

Justin, from Breathitt County I believe.
[Image:

]

Bolz, ole fatpat never seen nuthin like last night, wowza! Been a rough few weeks for Pat Nation. McCoffin came in and put points on the board before ole fatpat sat down. We just couldn't get the ole Model T runnin. Broken axle, blown head gasket, transmission grindin like a mutha, and wheel bearings are shot. Congrats to coffin on the W.

#ifyouneedmeillbeonthebasketballthread #tgifandimloadedwithtaters #cannonammoforsale #jpcisshakinghishead #gottogetbackintothewarroom More mash taters please!!!
Which coach sir???
TIA
bobcatsfan Wrote:Went to the game. Wild one. A knott parent came out of the stands on the coach! That’s why law enforcement was called I believe. Very wild night. Really only scuffle was when knott had #9 from Magoffin on the bottom of the pile punching him. That heated everything up. This one was Magoffin all the way. Could have been worse but had a TD called back. Combs played it smart. Got up 26 and coasted with out getting his production players ejected or injured. I like the back up RB very well also. #22. Ran the ball hard.
Which coach sir???
TIA