Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Academy-Louisville @ DeSales 10/5
Gonna be a heller.... love to get that way for this one. Give me Desales in a war but could flip a coin
CAL has not just one D1 prospect but they have 2 D1 prospects. It's going to be a huge challenge to be able to beat them. If you have plans to make this one, then you better get there early.
Coaching maybe the difference in this one and I cant decide who has the best between the 2
Cant believe how quite this thread is.. so how healthy are the two teams..?
You are right this game deserves multiple pages both teams should be lighting this rivalry game up.Im interested and im a Mayfield fan ill be looking for the outcome of this game with intrest.
Jefferson County privates championship
Be worth the drive from Mayfield
Not much to be said. Settle it on the field. I just hope we can score on that defense.
ColtPride Wrote:Not much to be said. Settle it on the field. I just hope we can score on that defense.

If you can't, you're in trouble. CALs got a good enough offense, they're going to score 2 or 3 TDs.. The Colts D is nothing to sneeze at, but, they have given up a few more points this year than in years past and CALs probably the best offense you've seen this year..
ColtPride Wrote:CAL has not just one D1 prospect but they have 2 D1 prospects. It's going to be a huge challenge to be able to beat them. If you have plans to make this one, then you better get there early.

They actually have 3. John young.