Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevor Patton signs with Pikeville College Basketball!!!
Just saw this on TV on local cable in Prestonsburg. Coach Kelly Wells announces that Trevor Patton has commited to Pikeville College Basketball. Formal signing is May 3rd, 1:00PM at Prestonsburg High School. Congratulations to nice young man. Great to see Pikeville College investing in our local kids!:thumpsup:
Congrats. I love it when the youth of this area succeed, no matter which school they are from!
eaglehoops Wrote:Congrats. I love it when the youth of this area succeed, no matter which school they are from!

I agree 100%.
I think with hard work that Trevor could help Pikeville. He will need to hit the weights which I am sure he will. Glad to see kids from the area get the opportunity to play and Coach Wells has put forth the time to get some of our local talent in this his second recruiting go around.
Congrats Trevor, and good luck at Pikeville, nice kid.
Congrats to you Trevor! You were probably the most improved player in the district from last year. You're a great kid and hope you will become a valuable asset to the Bears Program.

Good luck!!! And as Wyatt already mentioned, gain some body weight and strength.
Congrats Trever, hope to see you down there in open gym soon. I think you will like Coach Wells, he is a high quality person and coach.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
jammin' jamey Wrote:Congrats to you Trevor! You were probably the most improved player in the district from last year. You're a great kid and hope you will become a valuable asset to the Bears Program.

Good luck!!! And as Wyatt already mentioned, gain some body weight and strength.

Agree with you on that. Trevor has gained about 20lbs since basketball season ended. He is up to 220 and getting bigger and stronger. He is in the gym daily working the weights. He has a lot of work to do, but he has a great work ethic.
The Pikeville College junior varsity team is allowing local players to get scholarship money, gain strength, and improve their game to get to the varsity level.

Congrats Trevor.
Way to go Trevor!!! Congratulations!
Props to PC and coach Wells for going after the local talent, Case- Belfry, Patton-Pburg, Hicks-Hazard, already there Lowe-Pike Central and I believe Newman from BL. And I hear possibly more to come!!! It is a great thing to see all these kids that have battled each other in HS come together to make the Pikeville College Bears!
He a great kid, hopefully he can work hard and develop, I can see potential in him to be a descent player.
Moe Wrote:He a great kid, hopefully he can work hard and develop, I can see potential in him to be a descent player.

Agree, he has the opportunity. It is all up to him. Coach Wells must see potential in him also. I wish him only the best. Go big Trev.
Congrats Trev
Congrats Trevor. You've really earned this, by working your tail of so much during the off-season.
Congrats
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:Props to PC and coach Wells for going after the local talent, Case- Belfry, Patton-Pburg, Hicks-Hazard, already there Lowe-Pike Central and I believe Newman from BL. And I hear possibly more to come!!! It is a great thing to see all these kids that have battled each other in HS come together to make the Pikeville College Bears!

Don't forget about Brandon May from Sheldon Clark. Pikeville College has done well in signing kids locally in all of "The Big 3" in their Men's programs. Kudos to the Bears and good luck to all the kids that are moving on to get an opportunity to further their education and athletic careers.