Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MotoCross..help...
I tried posting this in the other sports section but no one responded...maybe someone can help here...

I am looking for information on Motocross racing events. Post information you have here about race schedules, where to get tickets and where an upcoming race may be
If you want to watch me ride my bike on beaver mountain in the summer, Contact 4leaf.
4leaf Wrote:If you want to watch me ride my bike on beaver mountain in the summer, Contact 4leaf.
lol..is this a joke? I am looking for motocross races to go to...
Um...i can find out when they are being help for you BGG. My friends race and go watch all the time.

it also depends on what your wantin to see. Super MX, Freestyle. Big racing competition is what im assuming though. Like with ricky carmichael.
Yes BGG, it was a joke.
4leaf Wrote:Yes BGG, it was a joke.

ok..lol..I actually thought for a minute that you did race on a motorcycle...
My ex-b/f used to race motocross.
Well, does anyone have any idea where I can go and watch Motocross races that is relatively close by?
I think they have some in London sometimes but I'm not sure when.
There used to be a bunch of amatuer tracks around here, but as for the big leagues, I'm not really sure.. But if you really want to see some crazy stunts, let me show ya how to ride a 4-wheeler
I'm not into riding 4 wheelers..lol..QQ took me on a 4 wheeler about a month or so ago and I nearly freaked out...I'm not the type to ride 4wheelers. Id rather watch Dirt Bikes/motorcycles racing, doing stunts,etc (Jeremy McGrath,etc)..my little man loves them...
hahah.. anything they can do on two wheels, I can do with a four wheeler.. lol
But watching motorcycles are more interesting...but my little man likes both...
They've had races in Freedom Hall before, I'm not for sure about Rupp
Here's a pic of our future motocross star (but he's on a bike here..lol)

Well, he'll either be a football, golf, or motocross star..lol...
aww thats cute! lol how old is he?
He turned 4 last week..and he acts like evil Knievel..lol...