Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Class AA a 3 team race?
ontopofthewest Wrote:What he said.. ST. X is the only team I could see beating Corbin handily.. Corbin was a very good team that seemed to play us pretty even for a bit until our weapons started exploiting them... most all our receivers play D an when u have guys like that batting down balls an swarming to the short throws with the linebackers they just couldn't move the ball to well... the line kept constant pressure on their qb an really helped to keep the big play away.. estep is one of if not the best QB we have faced. An Corbin has big solid line..an a almost perfect pass protection.... if it weren't for our qb threading the ball into pie pan sized holes they woulda had several picks and our pass yardage woulda been quite a bit less... think Cal would play them pretty evenly you could prob pick the winner with a coin..they would beat butler by 10 , lex c by 14+ an NH by same..

Butler just lost to the best team in the state. Butler would beat Corbin. Butler is a very solid football team. Athletes everywhere. Or I would say A game at Butler then I think the Bears win. Game at Corbin, then Corbin could win it.
It's all conjecture at this time, and none of it really matters as they will never play. I would however like to see another Corbin and Central matchup.