Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodney Carrington
Who like to listen to this guy. He kills me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Just watched him on Comedy Central! He is Awesome!
He's a good one.
Hes hilarious.
He's as funny as they come.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Yea, he's even funnier in person. His songs kill me. Smile
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:Yea, he's even funnier in person. His songs kill me. Smile

I like my women like I like my chicken..........
has anybody heard his song "Rap Star"?...that is by far the funniest song he has..Carrington is freakin hilarious..I could listen to him and Ron White all day and night, and still laugh at the same stuff over and over..
Yeah, he is probably one of the funniest people alive!
Love him and Ron White!
Rodney Carrington has been one of my favorite comedians for a long time, he is hilarious. What happened to his tv show? I miss it, i watched it every night it was on.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:has anybody heard his song "Rap Star"?...that is by far the funniest song he has..Carrington is freakin hilarious..I could listen to him and Ron White all day and night, and still laugh at the same stuff over and over..

Hey TH, did you go see Ron White at Rupp last Saturday?
I have a few of his routines on mixed CDs. He really cracks me up. I need to download more of his stuff. "Who ever said that fat women aren't athletic? Take a turkey leg off her plate and take off running. Oh, she'll catch you!"

no i didnt bro, but thats one show i HAVE GOT to see live..ill bet he is freakin hilarious..did you go???
-STATS- Wrote:Hey TH, did you go see Ron White at Rupp last Saturday?
Rodney is funny!!!!!!!!!!!