Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collins @ Boyle County 9/14
FoSho Wrote:Grant had season ending surgery yesterday. He'll be ready for baseball.

Hate to hear that. I hate hearing of these young kids getting hurt. I know it's part of the game but it's still terrible. Good luck to this young man and may he make a full recovery.
FoSho Wrote:Grant had season ending surgery yesterday to repair his left shoulder (labrum). He'll be ready for baseball.

Ok thanks I was just wondering if he had surgery or not.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Hate to hear that. I hate hearing of these young kids getting hurt. I know it's part of the game but it's still terrible. Good luck to this young man and may he make a full recovery.

He's a great kid, athlete and student.

He's a really good football and basketball player but will play D1 baseball in college.
FoSho Wrote:He's a great kid, athlete and student.

He's a really good football and basketball player but will play D1 baseball in college.

That's awesome man. I really hope he recovers 110% and goes on to play whatever sport he decides to play at the next level.
FoSho Wrote:Grant had season ending surgery yesterday to repair his left shoulder (labrum). He'll be ready for baseball.
Sad
Hate to hear that for the young man and meFoSho was talking about him on another thread. A great athlete and can absolutely run.
Staying on track with this thread and everyone’s opinions. The real question that should be asked on this thread is “Which quarter will Boyle bring in their backups?” I say 2nd quarter
Even with the tough schedule, Collins has been a disappointment so far this season. There was a preseason article on the many starters they return in the Lou-CJ. Seems like it was 17 or so?? Apparently they are missing their do-all QB more than they expected too.
If trends hold, Boyle wins easily.

Good luck to this young man. Heal up and enjoy your baseball season when it comes around.
Boyle is not a bunch you want to be looking for answers against.
Glory_Days Wrote:Even with the tough schedule, Collins has been a disappointment so far this season. There was a preseason article on the many starters they return in the Lou-CJ. Seems like it was 17 or so?? Apparently they are missing their do-all QB more than they expected too.
If trends hold, Boyle wins easily.
They are missing something.