Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs Somerset final
Jumpers 24 - 10 over the Dawgs. Somerset bounces back with a solid win.
Congratulations Jumpers!!!
Congrats to Bunnies 🐰
Can a Mod make the thread says Somerset 24 Hazard 10
Nice win for Somerset
The score doesn't tell the true tale of this game. I thought this game was close to getting out of hand in Hazard's favor in the first half. Hazard was moving the ball well on Somerset's D, Somerset offense couldn't move the ball, and Hazard had just taken a 10-3 lead. Somerset returned a kickoff for a TD after Hazard's first TD, making it 10-9 Hazard, and the momentum shifted big time. Hazard could have easily won this game if not for the fumble early and the special teams miscues that allowed the Jumpers to jump out to a 17-10 lead.

Jumpers bowed up in the second half and showed some growth. I thought the game was firmly in Hazard's hands going into the half but the Jumper D made it a point to shut down the Hazard QB, the RB #7, and the WR #21 after halftime, and Hazard was never able to move the ball the same in the second half.

Hazard has a good team that will continue to get better. Fix a couple of errors and this could easily have been a 2 TD win for Hazard. This was a sloppy game on both ends, but a good, entertaining game until the end.
I was wrong about this one. I had Hazard coming out on top. Congrats to Somerset on the win.
#55PirateFan Wrote:I was wrong about this one. I had Hazard coming out on top. Congrats to Somerset on the win.

Me too I thought it would be low scoring game with Hazard would win but Congrats to Somerset
Coach Lucas has done a outstanding job since he took over in “09” the bunnies have had a pretty good run with him congratulations on a good win tonight
SomeBunnyFan_10 Wrote:Jumpers 24 - 10 over the Dawgs. Somerset bounces back with a solid win.

Way to go Jumpers!
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Coach Lucas has done a outstanding job since he took over in “09” the bunnies have had a pretty good run with him congratulations on a good win tonight

He's a top notch coach.