Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are Swampdonkey, BlueBird, BigMelon???
It's Paintsville/Pikeville week, where are you?????:biggrin:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=war...&FORM=VIRE
They are probably recruiting.
Swampdonkey was on here today. I don't remember seeing the other two for a long time
Just lying in wait. Appears i'm one of the last surviving Paintsville fans on the circuit, resorting to guerrilla fandom lol
swampdonkey Wrote:Just lying in wait. Appears i'm one of the last surviving Paintsville fans on the circuit, resorting to guerrilla fandom lol

lurking and up to no good? lol
The banter with Floppy Melons was legendary. I miss that dude on here. As much as I hate to admit it. Lol
I miss Tiger Blues too! I hear he is hanging out in the Fedscreek/Grundy area.TongueirateSho
jetpilot Wrote:I miss Tiger Blues too! I hear he is hanging out in the Fedscreek/Grundy area.TongueirateSho

Motley fork of Fedscreek is what i'm hearing.:popcorn:
PJdoug can I have your password? Just in case this same thing happens? I promise my split personality can def come up with sarcasm and satire you deliver In your posts. Along with the amazing ability to piss everyone off but still like you?

You’re like the wife who you just wanna choke but instead you punch a pillow and then go out to a nice dinner together.

I promise I will root for Whitley county under your name while remain skeptical.

I’ll also need your contacts list, you know, for future recruiting adventures hah