Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5A Harlan County @ 4A Knox Central 09/07/18
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
I'll take Knox Central.
Bears 🐻 by 3. Should be a good game
4th down and 4 will Harlan County go for it the answer is yes. Still waiting on the black bears offense this year and it will come by district. :insane:

Knox Central 42
Harlan County 20
Harlan pulls the shocker! 27-24. Only because Granny always supports my Pirates!
Granny supports ALL mountain teams!!!
Flips a coin. Panthers 28-21
Anytime a pimple and a zit play each, nobody wins.
Harlan Co 28 Knox 27
Knox is a good football team. They win by 2 touchdowns.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Anytime a pimple and a zit play each, nobody wins.

At least HC is improving.
Granny Bear Wrote:At least HC is improving.

I haven’t gotten the chance to see Harlan yet. Does Perry Central have a chance of beating them this year
Every team has a chance to win on a given night. It's why we play the game.

PCC has a ringer in Neace; he's phenomenal.

HC is finally healthy and back together. They will be improving with each game.

By the time these two meet, it will be a great game. It wouldn't surprise me no matter which team won.
Hearing that Harlan Co has two new addition to the team?
Big time OL and RB from Danville that transferred.
Harlan Co needs this win BAD!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Anytime a pimple and a zit play each, nobody wins.

It’s like when a jackass gives his opinion.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Hearing that Harlan Co has two new addition to the team?
Big time OL and RB from Danville that transferred.
Harlan Co needs this win BAD!

I'm not involved in the day to day like I used to be with this program, so I haven't heard a thing about the RB from Danville.

The OL played on the middle school team, left for a year then came back. He is a good addition to the team.
Blake Biggs transferred from Boyle County over the summer - he's been here all year. He's from Harlan County originally.
Knox big! 46 - 22
64SUR Wrote:4th down and 4 will Harlan County go for it the answer is yes. Still waiting on the black bears offense this year and it will come by district. :insane:

Knox Central 42
Harlan County 20

Looking at stats it looks like HC is averaging 290 yds offense a game and giving up 365 yds a game. Not sure offense is the main problem
billsizemore63 Wrote:I haven’t gotten the chance to see Harlan yet. Does Perry Central have a chance of beating them this year

I'll be completely honest here.

IMO this district is wide open and a 4 team race minus north laurel.
If Perry is going to win a district, this is the year to do it.

Ultimately I think it will come down to HC and Whitley.

Wouldn't be surprised to see another 3 way tie like last year making these out of district games important.
64SUR Wrote:4th down and 4 will Harlan County go for it the answer is yes. Still waiting on the black bears offense this year and it will come by district. :insane:

Knox Central 42
Harlan County 20
HC offense will improve and be fine, hate to keep coming back to it, but youth is the biggest factor. Defense has some work too do, which i think will come along in district. If the defense comes along, then i think it comes down to HC and WC, with HC winning it. If Perry was ever going to beat HC this will be their chance but even that will be a stretch by the time they play. As far as the Knox game goes. Knox by a couple TD’s.
Knox by 3 td
Hmm. Knox by one.