• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1A Crittenden County @ 3A Caldwell County 09/07/18
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
Give me Caldwell County.
Caldwell County by 18
Come on 1A Crittenden County :Cheerlead

Caldwell County 38
Crittenden County 21
Anybody from western Kentucky want to tell us something about these two teams . Contenders or pretender :popcorn:
Hope Crittenden does well this year, but there first 2 opponents are just not very good at all. I think they are better than they have been in years, but I think they will be exposed this week. I think Caldwell wins in a fairly competitive game. Caldwell by 14.
Caldwell County is not very good this year, trailing Crittenden County 10 to 6 in the first half. Caldwell give up a long 4th down conversion on a fake punt, Caldwell County has given up at least 4 fake punts this year with more to come I'm sure. No kicking game is also plaguing the Tigers in every game.
Caldwell County will not win 4 games this year, to many mistakes and nothing changes.
I don't understand what is going on with Caldwell. They returned so much talent from a pretty good team last year. I really thought they would be 9-0 when they traveled to Mayfield. The season is still young, but they are not playing to the level that I think they can. Its odd that I thought there biggest weakness would be the linebackers, but they seem to be doing good defensively. I had no Questions about them offensively, but that what's killing them. They can't seem to get out of there own way especially in the red zone. Missthefield do you think Jameer Riley needs to move back to running back. I'm sure Trel Riley being out isn't doing them any favors.
They are making the same mistakes every game, I think Jameer can be more effective where he's at, it's the decision making on offense and fumbling by the other back that is killing the tigers. Jameer is getting no help.
Hope y'all get to finish the game. Lightning is moving into area. Mayfield/McCracken is stoped for lightning at this time. Hopefully it will pass soon so games can be finished. No big deal on a game thats uneven being called, but I'd definitely like to see y'alls game get to be finished it being so close.
Caldwells defense just held forced a punt and Caldwell fumbled the punt, 3 turnovers tonight, Crittenden on the move again at Caldwells 20 yard line.
Caldwell with two unsportsman like calls with possession of the ball and the lead, NO discipline what so ever with Caldwells team.
I didn't figure the Mustangs would give Mayfield any trouble.
missthefield Wrote:Caldwell County will not win 4 games this year, to many mistakes and nothing changes.

Y'all will win at least 6 in regular season. Nice 2nd half last night. Y'all will have your hands full with Henderson, Tilghman, and Mayfield. Not saying you won't win any of them, but will probably be the underdog in all 3. Union should be a good game, but I think y'all win that one. Caldwell sould handle Trigg, and Ft Campbell with ease. I think the Tilghman game is shaping up to be a dandy wouldn't mind seeing that one. If Caldwell turns the ball over like they have been they won't beat Tilghman, but if they play a clean game it will be a dogfight.
I would agree with that assessment, assuming they stop with the stupid penalty's, even if they clean that up the missed extra points will do them in.