Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best game in Eastern Kentucky
What do you guys think would be the best game to go watch this weekend in the mountains. Within an hour or two Max of Hazard. I’d like to go watch a good football game Friday
Corbin vs Pulaski County @ Pulaski :pondering:
64SUR Wrote:Corbin vs Pulaski County @ Pulaski :pondering:
That’s the one me and my dad have been leaning towards
billsizemore63 Wrote:That’s the one me and my dad have been leaning towards

If you’re a Sizemore you can ride over with me and my cousin Cherokee :poker face:
64SUR Wrote:If you’re a Sizemore you can ride over with me and my cousin Cherokee :poker face:

I'm a Sizemore lol most of my bunch is from Leslie Co and the Big Creek part of Perry Co
Paris at Pineville, maybe?
Eastern my I dunno. But state wide I’d go watch warren central or maybe Boyle vs Danville. I think warren central would be the better game
Probably go watch Corbin. I enjoy watching games there and I haven't gotten to watch em play live this year
If you are from Big Creek you are 64SUR's cousin
64SUR and Cherokee are Big Creek elementary alums
Pineville vs Paris should be a good game to watch
E's Army Wrote:If you are from Big Creek you are 64SUR's cousin

I’d say that’s a safe bet
Corbin and PC should be all Corbin. Boyle should easily avenge last year's loss. My 4 competitive games would be ; Paris-Pineville maybe a good 1A game. Madison Central-Southwestern should be best game in Pulaski Co this Friday.(Somerset-Beechwood away could be a great one). Mercer-Anderson a little too far west but may be good, although Anderson may be the next best thing to Cov Cath in 5A. Whitley-Rock should be a slobber knocker. It's an early gut check for the Rock after laying a turd last week and Whitley still stinging from the loss last year. If you think the addition of the forward pass was bad for football, you should be at home.
oldschool77 Wrote:Corbin and PC should be all Corbin. Boyle should easily avenge last year's loss. My 4 competitive games would be ; Paris-Pineville maybe a good 1A game. Madison Central-Southwestern should be best game in Pulaski Co this Friday.(Somerset-Beechwood away could be a great one). Mercer-Anderson a little too far west but may be good, although Anderson may be the next best thing to Cov Cath in 5A. Whitley-Rock should be a slobber knocker. It's an early gut check for the Rock after laying a turd last week and Whitley still stinging from the loss last year. If you think the addition of the forward pass was bad for football, you should be at home.

Agree, Whitley County vs Rockcastle County should be a battle. Pulaski vs Corbin is the big name game however.
I heard Anderson is done for the year. Lost one of their best players with a torn ACL/MCL. Happened after the game while celebrating.
Whitley Co / Rockcastle or Pineville / Paris