Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updates on the Patterson Visit and the Lucas Sweepstakes...
Does anyone have any info. on how the patterson visit went and maybe what jai is thinking right now? HOPEFULLY BIG BLUE!
Yeah I would like to know myself. We should have some updates as the day goes on.
Word is that they won't finalize anything until the end of May....so have fun waiting.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Word is that they won't finalize anything until the end of May....so have fun waiting.

Party pooper.Smile
ComfortEagle Wrote:Word is that they won't finalize anything until the end of May....so have fun waiting.
Im not looking for a breaking news PP signs LOI...

Im just wanting to know how the visit and stuff went...and maybe if Bill G. was sch. to visit Jai before too long...
I also figured that by it being so late in the afternoon that someone would have heard SOMETHING about the home visit by now. We have a lot of people here connected with UK but maybe with the new coach, new staff, Billy D not being there, etc. things have changed so much that we can't obtain any insider information anymore.

are there no more insiders here....im soo disappointed...i really want to know how this visit went especially since lucas loved the FL visit....im pretty scared now we will not get either and FL once again beats UK....UGH!