Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Region Summer Top 10
E's Army Wrote:Souths to lose. Can Davis keep them on track?

He could if he would focus on the team instead of himself!!
Lynn Camp should be pretty strong again. Don’t they got some players coming back? No one is mentioning them. I’m still liking my Bobcats too. We got some athletes! Harlan City is scrappy pesky bunch as well.
Lynn Camp graduated two or three key guys and two left for Middlesboro when their dad was named girls coach. Dinky is always competitive, but they weren't a top 10 team in the summer.
Bell County had the same athletes as last year, pretty much, but they fell apart late in the year. They could be really good, but I think most believe they will have to prove it to be in the top five.
Middlesboro, Harlan and W-burg are the All A favorites, in my opinion, and any of those three could work their way into the top five or six, depending on how much they improve.
HCS Wrote:Lynn Camp graduated two or three key guys and two left for Middlesboro when their dad was named girls coach. Dinky is always competitive, but they weren't a top 10 team in the summer.
Bell County had the same athletes as last year, pretty much, but they fell apart late in the year. They could be really good, but I think most believe they will have to prove it to be in the top five.
Middlesboro, Harlan and W-burg are the All A favorites, in my opinion, and any of those three could work their way into the top five or six, depending on how much they improve.

Didn’t know them boys left Lynn Camp. That makes more sense with the rankings. That will help Middlesboro too.
I don’t know what happened to Bell at the end of the year but I know they got some good players!
Not sure how Bell will be, I'm hearing Brock to Middlesboro and Partin to W'Burg. That will make both of those teams even better. I will give the edge to Middlesboro in the All A.
The Outsider Wrote:I doubt the Turners are leaving, can't see em getting the same kind of deal they have going at KC anywhere else. The word is that if they're staying that another player may be on the move somewhere else though.

deal? Confusednicker:
ky playmaker Wrote:Kcu is def the favorite. Got 4 starters back and 6th man I believe. South will be right there but kc has to be favorite. Dalton back playing for south will help a Ton.

South will spank Knox.
Ballmom1 Wrote:He could if he would focus on the team instead of himself!!
Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:South will spank Knox.

It's possible south will beat us. But spankings are what we give to your team!:flame:
Serious question... Is it possible that Corbin won't be a top 5 team? they lost a lot this past season.
Baller44 Wrote:Not sure how Bell will be, I'm hearing Brock to Middlesboro and Partin to W'Burg. That will make both of those teams even better. I will give the edge to Middlesboro in the All A.

:HitWall: that’s not good. I wish them young’uns would stay at Bell! That will hurt!
Is anyone else on the move in the region? Bell has some room now it appears for transfers. Haha. It’s dissapointing. I thought we were really going to take off, but we can’t keep our good players on the court.