Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard is the best in the 14th?
Hazard beat Lee Co 9-2 tonight to move 10-0 on the season, I think they are the best team in the 14th does anyone disagree?
MVP2 Wrote:Hazard beat Lee Co 9-2 tonight to move 10-0 on the season, I think they are the best team in the 14th does anyone disagree?

Yes, I do. Nothing against Hazard, but Estill County has a very solid team, and my vote would go to them. They have played a very competitive schedule at the state level, and I belief they are undefeated as well. Without the addition of Estill, Hazard would be the best in the 14th, but with Estill they are a distant second.
Estill beat Hazard, I think, six or eight
to nothing last year in the regional final.
Nothing has really changed. Hazard will
have a great record because they play a
schedule that doesn't get to Central KY.
that much. Estill will lose some games
in the regular season because they play
a TOUGH schedule. Then, in the regional,
Estill will once again dominate the Bulldogs.
Hazard needs to come down and play some teams in Central Ky. before they can claim to be better than Estill. Estill is playing a much tougher schedule.
Estill is by far the best team in the 14th
I agree with every on estill is a very strong team and is the team to beat in the 14th
i think that estill co. is a much better team than hazard. in the championship game in the region tournament last year, hazard wasnt able to score on estill co. i think estill co. will take the championship this year again.
They are 10-1 now because LCC beat them
i will have to agree. best in the 14th = Estill. sry girls
Jenkins also beat Hazard