Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida Wins
34.2 left and florida is going to repeat
Noah's mom is HOT!!!!!!!!!!! Wonder what happened to him.
Not quite the blowout it was earlier in the year. Florida just had to many fresh big men for Oden to defend.
come on billy say it
Could help but notice no one said anything about 3-peat, not even Billy D.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Not quite the blowout it was earlier in the year. Florida just had to many fresh big men for Oden to defend.
NO.... Ohio St. couldnt make a wide open shot. It wasn't Florida's mighty defense contrary to Packer's comments. It was OSU blowing open threes that lost them the game.
Tubby Hater Wrote:Could help but notice no one said anything about 3-peat, not even Billy D.

Only 3 peat he'll be talking about is the one he might make at Kentucky.
Amun-Ra Wrote:NO.... Ohio St. couldnt make a wide open shot. It wasn't Florida's mighty defense contrary to Packer's comments. It was OSU blowing open threes that lost them the game.

With Horford getting a few fast break dunks, I have to stick with what I said, Oden played almost the whole game, and just couldn't get rebounds over Florida's big men, think what you want though, OSU did miss a lot of shots, but Oden was just too tired to rebound them.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:With Horford getting a few fast break dunks, I have to stick with what I said, Oden played almost the whole game, and just couldn't get rebounds over Florida's big men, think what you want though, OSU did miss a lot of shots, but Oden was just too tired to rebound them.
With little over a min left look at the threes shot and made. Both teams shot the same number and OSu had made 2 while Florida had made 9 or 10... OSU was down 8 at the time. Do the math. Dont make ur shots u cant win. UCLA did the same thing.
Coach Donavan you have just won the National Championship what are you gonna do now???? GO TO KENTUCKY!!!!!
Congrats to Florida. They are now apart of history. IMO one of the best teams in College Basketball history.