Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arliss and the Packers
Any word on Beech this year I have not seen anything on him yet..
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Havent heard anything about it. But I just found out today that he went to Ashland high school. Thats awesome.
-STATS- Wrote:Havent heard anything about it. But I just found out today that he went to Ashland high school. Thats awesome.
Yep he sure did. His senior year Russell held him to 110 yds.
He was lying with his back on the field most of the night due to cramps..
DevilsWin Wrote:Yep he sure did. His senior year Russell held him to 110 yds.
He was lying with his back on the field most of the night due to cramps..

Cramps plagued Arliss all through high school. It was disappointing sometimes. I wish we had the money (or maybe the knowledge) to give him the products that UK were able to give him to totally eliminate his constant cramping and exercise enduced asthma.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Yes he went to Ashland but when he went to UK he never fumbled the ball. That is why he was picked up. He is a good back and has sure hands. I dont care where he went to school he made the NFL and we around the Ashland area are proud of him.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
i hope he is still there....what about Antwan Marsh, does anyone have any info on him
braves_fan_10 Wrote:i hope he is still there....what about Antwan Marsh, does anyone have any info on him

You can run Antwan long coach, but you can't run Antwan hard.:lmao: Rolleyes
Gorn Wrote:You can run Antwan long coach, but you can't run Antwan hard.:lmao: Rolleyes
Smile
arliss is on the active roster and they lost there top two rbs