Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March Madness
Can’t believe we don’t have anything on the tournament yet, so I’ll start. How far can UK go? SEC tournament Kentucky could win the whole thing. SEC regular season Kentucky could go out first round.
Will the SEC even have anybody still playing after first weekend, it seems to be a hot pick for a lot of folks to say no. But I’ll say two—Tennessee and one other, not sure who I’d pick that other to be though.
Who is your biggest first round upset pick? I’ll go with a 12 over a five, but not Davidson over UK, I’ll take South Dakota St. ( go Jackrabbits!) over Ohio St.
As for Final Four, I did have Virginia before this injury where they lost their 6th man, don’t think they have much room for error, so now I like the UK-Arizona winner. That makes mine Arizona, Michigan St., Villanova and North Carolina. Michigan St. over Carolina in finals. But I hope I don’t have any of those four right!
I think first or 2nd round. every year there is a 12 seed that beat a 5 seed. by looking at it. UK got the hardest 12 seed, then WVA is the 2nd hardest 12 seed.