Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevon Faulkner named 2018 Mr. Basketball
CoachNM0523 Wrote:I don't think anyone is trying to say that these players are and should be high d1 players. But the kids aren't going to high d1 programs. I'm just curious as why Furman and NKU would recruit these kids if they're bound to fail anyways. I think both boys will be fine and have success at their respective programs.

I think Faulkner could play at a high D1 level, if he hadnt signed early i think offers would be coming his way from power 5 conferences...JMO
Gunslinger Wrote:So Quade Green is a "freak of nature" ?? I certainly dont think so. Hami Diallo ...yes....but not a very good offensive player, inconsistent and cant shoot, freaks of nature on ALL D1 teams but not every player is a freak of nature, BUT there are LOTS of great players that arent

Did you ever see quads green play in high school? Obviously not.
And I think I'm my statement that the best of the best are freaks of nature. Read the post and then comment
hitter Wrote:Did you ever see quads green play in high school? Obviously not.

No i did not, im basing my opinion on what i see at UK. I see a small 6-0 guard, that does not have elite athleticism, speed, or leaping ability. A solid role player but certainly not elite in any capacity, IMO
hitter Wrote:And I think I'm my statement that the best of the best are freaks of nature. Read the post and then comment

I agree that the top 10% are eye catchers with their athleticism and skill....but there are dozens upon dozens in the other 90% that could play at a High D1 school and contribute. Look at NBA rosters, MANY
smaller colleges represented ...more high D1 schools represented obviously, BUT most of those are the 10% ers that i referred to previuosly. IMO
Watched Trevon every game and he never impressed me once!
Gunslinger Wrote:So Quade Green is a "freak of nature" ?? I certainly dont think so. Hami Diallo ...yes....but not a very good offensive player, inconsistent and cant shoot, freaks of nature on ALL D1 teams but not every player is a freak of nature, BUT there are LOTS of great players that arent

Quade Green is a bum! He's equivalent to a 15 region player.
Wildcats11 Wrote:Watched Trevon every game and he never impressed me once!

So who were the players that did impress you ?