Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee vs Kentucky number 3.
SEC championship is on the line, Tennessee is 2-0 on the season vs Kentucky. how with game 3 turn out.

the way both teams is playing right now. I think Tennessee 6 points.
Kentucky wins it 75-70.
You can change the site. Doesn’t matter. You can change the position in the standings. Doesn’t matter. You can change nearly the entire roster. Doesn’t matter. You can change the rotation thanks to an unexpected injury. It just doesn’t matter.

When it comes to the SEC men’s basketball tournament, Kentucky is still Kentucky, same as it ever was, the team that always seems to be there on the final day for the final game.

It's very difficult to beat a team 3 times in one season. I don't think it happens today either...

Kentucky wins their 31st SEC Tournament Championship: 73-69
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
like I told the people at church today. I hope Tennessee win, but I think UK will win today.
KENTUCKY 77

Tennessee 72
Volunteers..... more like VolunTEARS!!!!!

By the way.
Cal can't coach!
UK is going to the N.I.T.!
1 & done's don't work!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:KENTUCKY 77

Tennessee 72
Volunteers..... more like VolunTEARS!!!!!

By the way.
Cal can't coach!
UK is going to the N.I.T.!
1 & done's don't work!
Yeah! Maybe UK will be a 5 seed now!

Seriously, U.K. had a great tournament considering that they got almost no offense from Diallo or Richards. I think that Calipari is making the same mistake this season that led to the tournament loss to Wisconsin. By this time of the season, the five players who play best together should be starting the game and they should be on the floor, if necessary, in the final minutes of the game.

Kentucky, with multiple projected first round NBA draft picks, including Diallo and Richards, was picked to finish first in the SEC. Tennessee was picked to finish next to last. Don't hold your breath waiting for Calipari to win the SEC Coach of the Year Award after finishing fourth in the SEC regular season and backing into a first round bye in the tournament.

Without Vanderbilt in the lineup or WITH Diallo and Richards in the lineup, I just don't see the 'Cats making much of a tournament run this season.

This team has plenty of talent to compete for a national title this season. I hope that I am wrong, but this team has a rough road ahead beginning with its first round game. There is no excuse for this team not to have been a 1 or 2 seed and a top 10 team.
cj2561 Wrote:like I told the people at church today. I hope Tennessee win, but I think UK will win today.

Almost impossible for Tennessee to beat them 3 times.