Estill v. Wolfe (14th Region 1st Round)
Thoughts/Predictions
I'll take the Neers

Estill 68
Wolfe 55
Estill County 80
Wolfe County 64
:popcorn:
I would say that Wolfe doesn't stand a chance.
Probably should save the bus trip up to perry and just throw in the towel.
But if they do decide to make the trip up to PCC.
Let's say estill by 40.
Wolfe is the most over rated team in the tourney. Probably don't have one kid that could start for Estill. Maybe just maybe Stone would be good enough to get Bonny some water. But that's about it. 😬
I don't think any game will be a blowout..these kids know that's its win or season over..this is when you see kids play their hearts out..best time of the year

Estill is the only team that I haven't seen play yet, highlights here and there, but not a full game. I've heard some really good things and a few not so good..I've seen Wolfe play several times and they are hit or miss..sometimes playing great, others not so great..If Wolfe shows up to play like I think they will, Estill won't have an easy time knocking them off..I'm gonna say Estill gets the W...
Estill 64
Wolfe 57
I'm going with Wolfe in the upset of the year! Just because I can. Good luck to both teams!
Going to be a great tourney....
If Estill can put together a full complete game like they did against Pulaski County and the second half in the district championship against Powell County, then they should win by 10+. if they don't play a full game like that and Wolfe County shows up then it could get very interesting.