Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg’s Lillie Hall
With a 23 point effort last night against Middlesboro. Williamsburgs Lillie Hall achieved her 1,000 career point as a sophomore...Congrats to Lillie...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lillie is a great basketball player. What makes her special is that she’s a great person as well. Congrats girl.
She’s a very good player. I’ve seen her once this year and was highly impressed of her in that game. She led her team to the All A region title.
Hard nosed kid who gets after it. Congrats to Lilly
Any truth to her leaving Williamsburg after this season?
Tomwopatsoffice Wrote:Any truth to her leaving Williamsburg after this season?
Where's she going ?
Congrats to Lillie, She is one of my favorite players. Hard nose and always gives 100%.
Tomwopatsoffice Wrote:Any truth to her leaving Williamsburg after this season?

Hope so. WBurg is tough with her but not good without her. Hope she goes somewhere with a winning tradition and can go to state. Wherever she goes, she makes that team relevant. Great girl with a great attitude and great skills
Superfly Wrote:Hope so. WBurg is tough with her but not good without her. Hope she goes somewhere with a winning tradition and can go to state. Wherever she goes, she makes that team relevant. Great girl with a great attitude and great skills

I hope she plays in the school district where she is from.
How about coaches leave her alone and stop recruiting her, then let her play where she wants to be and is happy...If that’s somewhere other than Williamsburg then so be it...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]