Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are top fireballers in the 14th region?
Who throws the hardest? I know Cottongame throws around 90. Whose close to him?
Morris kid from Hazard slings it too, don't know for sure how fast I think I heard last year that it was high 80s
Estill County has a freshman that, as a 7th grader 2 years ago against Perry County Central, hit 82 on the gun.
jumpshooter Wrote:Estill County has a freshman that, as a 7th grader 2 years ago against Perry County Central, hit 82 on the gun.

Come on now.
baseball1974 Wrote:Come on now.

This is fact. The kid can flat throw the ball. I did not say that he was consistent at 82, he just hit that on the gun. If my memory serves me correctly, they had the gun at the game for Cottongame, but clocked this kid when they were told he was only a 7th grader. Sat out last year for some unknown reason, but I am told that he is playing again this year. ONLY A FRESHMAN!!!
I have heard good stuff about Estill County's Rocky Hicks. When he played little league, he could literally launch the ball well over the fence. Estill maybe young this year and may not win district but they won't be down for long.

Estill, according to KHSAA, only has 1 senior on this year's team, Logan Beckler. They are loaded in Juniors and Sophomores. A 7th grader is also listed on the roster as well.