Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Tournament
Who does everybody think will win? In my opinion I think it will be between Knott and Perry, but it will be Perry's to lose especially with the new addition of Camron Turner. I have also heard good things about Estill, but haven't had the chance to catch a game. What does everybody think?
Cordia will win the region
Easy Wind Wrote:Cordia will win the region

[Image:

]

#cansomebodybringwinduptospeed More mash taters please!!!
If the Tuner kid is eligible to play, everyone in this region will boycott. Transfer in the middle of the season and play? Only at Perry would this be able to happen. Pure ridiculousness. KHSAA needs to put their foot down, but won't because of the name. Its sad.
jumpshooter Wrote:If the Tuner kid is eligible to play, everyone in this region will boycott. Transfer in the middle of the season and play? Only at Perry would this be able to happen. Pure ridiculousness. KHSAA needs to put their foot down, but won't because of the name. Its sad.

[Image:

]

Ole Jacksy called CT to see if we wanted him and he started singing nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, goodbye. Left ole fatpat SMH, wowza!

#alwaysgoodtogiveperryareferral More mash taters please!!!
Toss up? Name your top 4 teams.
skydiver1 Wrote:Toss up? Name your top 4 teams.

1.) Perry
2.) Knott
3.) Cordia
4.) Estill
Haven't had the chance to catch an Estill County game, so they could before Cordia.
1. Knott-They have some things to work on, but if they can get the kinks worked out and pump up their defense they have a great shot at it
2. Estill-Haven't seen them play, but have read and heard good things
3. Perry-I hear the Turner kid is a non-factor, he isn't top dawg on this team and will struggle not shooting 30 plus shots a game
4. Cordia-If they continue to find their groove, they have the ability to be a great team, just don't play together, a lot of arguing on court amongst themselves

But as we all know, anything can happen come tournament time..It will be one of these 4, just have to wait and see which way the ball bounces
The way the transfer came down for Turner is more than ridiculous.

I hope Perry gets beaten out first round, just because of this continued manipulation of the rules.