Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts with those at Marshall Co High School
I wont go into details or speculation. I'm sure everyone has seen the news, just want to say my thoughts are with those students and faculty at Marshall Co.
Prayers to all involved from Title town.
Prayers to all involved. Unbelievable! Why is a 15 year old so angry? Always hug your children when you have the opportunity.
Prayers for Marshall County!!
Prayers for Marshal County.
Thoughts and prayers to all involved. What a horrible tragedy. 😕
This has hit me all day long. I’m friends with two teachers down there, one being their head football coach Evan Merrick; until I heard from him I was sick. Then finding out later that two young people lost their lives........sickening. Just sickening. Prayers to Marshall County and the families.
Thoughts and prayers for the Marshal County community
Ill never have the same feeling for sure that i had my whole life in that school, or common area. Cliche i know, but never thought it would happen there. Was a senior in 97 at Marshall the year it happened at heath a half hour down the road. Stepped off a bus at Parris Island with a guy from Heath, and if you would have told me 20 years later we would not only have in common graduating from the same platoon, but that we would have in common also that the high schools we both graduated suffered deadly shootings i would have thought i had a better shot of hitting the powerball than that happening. Had a special needs sister, and a nephew at the school when it happened. My sisters friend is the kid with autism, aka dan the man. Thanks everyone for all your prayers, the people in Marshall County appreciate it. Seen alot of flags at half mast, alot of prayer vigils in the area, and seen the Mayfield cheerleaders wearing orange, and blue ribbons. Great to see all the support from all the rival schools in the area.