Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida 66 #18 Kentucky 64
all of you UK fans let me here it, that there was a foul on that last drive. I know there will be a few will say something about it.
That was a foul. But these kids don’t deserve to win so I wasn’t even mad about the no call. Nothing but me ball by these kids and no will to win what so ever. Not a single player we have has any pride in playing for the name acrossed their chest. Cal has got to figure something out because this is just aggravating at this point. He has no control over his players and it’s blantantly obvious.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
And on top of that, Duke just absolutely loaded up for next year with the #1,#2, and #3 players in the country. We are hurting because we are no longer the meta of college basketball. We aren’t getting the best players in the country any more and that’s what Cals whole legacy is built on. So I’m starting to get concerned.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:That was a foul. But these kids don’t deserve to win so I wasn’t even mad about the no call. Nothing but me ball by these kids and no will to win what so ever. Not a single player we have has any pride in playing for the name acrossed their chest. Cal has got to figure something out because this is just aggravating at this point. He has no control over his players and it’s blantantly obvious.

there have been a few people on my facebooks pages saying that the refs cheated UK out of this game. to me it look like it should be a jump ball.
That was a foul on the last play, but the chances of a uk player hitting two consecutive free throws is about the same as getting Ashley Judd to wear a make America Great again hat.

If we pay Cali 25 Million and that is the best he can do for an out of bounds play at the end of the game then someone's getting screwed.

Most teams run a line, box, flat. Where someone gets an off the ball pick.

What do call our inbounds play? Try to get open and do something? :please:
cj2561 Wrote:there have been a few people on my facebooks pages saying that the refs cheated UK out of this game. to me it look like it should be a jump ball.

Refs definitely didn’t cheat us out of this one. The game was actually well officiated for once and there was actually a flow to the game unlike most NCAA basketball games now a days. They did miss that last one though. He grappled him but that play shouldn’t have even been the factor of the game. We got bigger problems than a blown call.
#BBFL
cj2561 Wrote:all of you UK fans let me here it, that there was a foul on that last drive. I know there will be a few will say something about it.

It wasnt just a foul. It should have been called an intentional foul. Poor ref better not own a roofing business.

Looking on, these team is every bit as awful as Tennessee and theyre softer than Charmin.
I don't think you'll find too many people defending these weaklings.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It wasnt just a foul. It should have been called an intentional foul. Poor ref better not own a roofing business.

Looking on, these team is every bit as awful as Tennessee and theyre softer than Charmin.
I don't think you'll find too many people defending these weaklings.

ok, tell me in the Texas A&M vs UK game. the half court pass. was there a foul on that played.
It most definitely WAS a foul. AND it should have been an intentional foul. We probably would've missed both foul shots, and miffed the inbounds pass, so whatever.

Our basketball teams are starting to remind me of our football teams.
I am not a fan of Coach Cal and his one-and-done system, but I see a lot of potential in this team. When Vanderbilt is able to play a full game without gasping for his next breath, I think this UK team will improve very quickly.

I think that this team has a good chance to develop into my favorite Cal team. I see them making a lot of freshman mistakes, but they are freshman players. I don't see any selfishness on this team that even approaches the selfishness of the Harrison twin teams.

As for the non-call on the mugging of Gabriel, that was one of the worst no-calls that I have ever seen go against a home team. As others have said, it is very unlikely that he would have hit two straight free throws, but he should have been given the chance.

I think that a fit Vanderbilt in the lineup will result in much better interior play and that his presence will result in better shot selection across the board.
Vanderbilt will bring a toughness that we need. PJ Washington has it but he’s inconsistent with it. Gabriel and Sashahsve it but they just aren’t physically tough.
#BBFL
cj2561 Wrote:there have been a few people on my facebooks pages saying that the refs cheated UK out of this game. to me it look like it should be a jump ball.

Jump ball :hilarious:Confusednicker: . You know good and well it was a foul. lol
4 people have post since I ask the ?. none of you UK fans want to say if it was a foul in the Texas A&M game. what is the big deal, yall get mean when it happen again UK, but you are ok with it when it happen to the other team.
Tougher team won
This team definitely looks a lot better now that Vanderbilt is playing. I just don’t know if he is going to be enough to carry us to a final four. This team makes a lot of youthful mistakes and also doesn’t seem to have that will to win. Diallo and Knox have been so disappointing in SEC play and if that doesn’t change it’s going to be an extremely long season.

100% a foul by Florida on Washington but also a foul on Gabriel against Texas A&M. Sometimes you get the breaks sometimes you don’t. There was plenty of plays going down the stretch that UK could have put it away but played sloppy basketball and lost.