Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson County 2018
Coach Peach expecting big things in 2018.
Good squad here. Not sure what they have coming back for 2018. They about ended our season at Mad South early in the playoffs. Montgomery is going to be a force next year in that district. Hopefully Mad South can keep rolling and Woodford will be Woodford I expect......
Zach Labhart is a stud!
Is Sam Harp still helping Peach?
Yes, Coach Sam Harp is there and the difference was seen last year. I got to watch them play Mercer County and Madison Southern. This is a really good team with big talent. They have two well known stud D1 players in sophomore Zach Labhart, 6' 1 215lb RB and OLB and freshman Darion Dearinger, 6' 4 240lb kid and super fast on defense. They also have 3 unknown studs I think can be D1 as well. Junior middle linebacker Colton Cornish is 6' 3 220 and a beast and 6' 1 freshman QB Jagger Gillis did a great job starting all last year. They also have a monster 6'5 340lb lineman who is a freshman and will be a stud. This freshman class beat Boyle County for a conference championship and then finished top 8 in the state. I was told their defense will be much better than last year and their line is going to be one of the biggest and strongest in 5A. We will see. I have a friend who coaches there so I get lost of info on AC.