Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay Co. @ South Laurel 1/11/18
Thoughts/predictions???
I feel like South should win this game. South is a dangerous team that is playing good basketball right now. Clay will keep it close but I believe South pulls away in the 4th quarter.
This is a tough matchup for Clay County. Anders always gives them problems and then Ramey is going to get his. I think it’ll be a better game than some may suggest. Tigers need their freshmen and sophomores to show up.
I think it will be an interesting game. South will play man. clay most likely zone but may try some man depending on who in the game. who knows clay may try triangle and two or something unconventional.
South look good Tuesday night against Harlan County, Coach Davis has them going in the right directions with the fast pace game. So I’m thinking coach Davis has turned them loose for the remaining of the season. South Laurel is very dangerous team come regional tournament :truestory:

South Laurel 76
Clay County 60
Souths length and athleticism will beat clay. Clay has no one to match that other than maybe robinson. Press will hurt us tonight , maybe not a blow out but ill say south by 15